Audioscenic is looking to incorporate a third audio software engineer to its team.
Audioscenic has a working audio algorithmic base and is looking to port this to various platforms (Android, RTOS based systems and DSPs (e.g., Analog Devices)).
We are looking for an individual with good general C/C++ experience and emphasis on structured working and testing.
Experience with working in different platforms is considered favourably.
Degree in Computer Science, electronic engineering, or equivalent experience.
Skillset and Interests
- Solid experience in general C/C++
- Desirable experience with Audio development in Android environments
- Experience with DevOps: Maintenance for CMake, CI, and Systems Testing
- Desirable experience with DSP programming: Analogue Devices platforms, Sigma Studio and DSP Concepts Audio Weaver.
- Desirable previous experience with real-time operating systems (RTOS).
- Desirable experience with Linux system administration.
- Practical electronics experience is desirable.
- Audio interests are a plus.
- Strong communication skills and friendly personality are a plus plus.
Audioscenic Limited, Southampton, Hampshire, UK
Audioscenic Limited is a company that specialises in the design and implementation of technology for advanced listener-adaptive reproduction. The Audioscenic listener-adaptive 3D audio technology uses computer vision to track the user. Our patented technology then delivers audio beams directly to the listeners ears, which can adapt to the listener’s position in real-time. An example of a system using our technology can be found here: https://youtu.be/OYIY0a56Fw4
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org